Friday, December 30, 2016

Let's get running!



Image result for older woman running
 Believe it or not as a backyard farmer I start planning for the Spring now. Same with my fitness routine. It takes awhile to get your running skills up so now is the perfect time to start stretching taking nice long walks on a good winter sunny day and once the weather turns over you will be ready to hit the trail running before it gets so smoothering hot you can enjoy some nice cool runs and work off that excess weight. Even though I have one of the nicest gyms I have ever seen less than 5 minutes from me I still enjoy getting out in the fresh air and having control of my own schedule and running is a wonderful hobby no matter what age! 




Quick sweeps - just click prize to enter :)

Travel mug     Bill paid for a year       home products    coloring book     Fighting game


win a tool



http://www.poplebackyardfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment